Custom Meal Plans

Do you want to eat healthier but you’re not sure where to begin? Here is a simple, no fuss, solution. Achieve Your Nutrition Goals And Improve Your Life!

Custom meal plans designed by a dietitian with all of your nutritional needs in mind. You can easily expand the delicious recipes for your whole family to enjoy!

Want to just dip your toe in? Try a 3-day meal plan, love it? Five-day plans are available too! We can create exactly what you need to achieve your goals.

Follow these 3 easy steps...

Contact Jen! We will work together to develop your nutrition prescription. This includes a full health assessment. Then we can consider any food allergies and your dietary preferences.

Your 100% customized plan will be developed to your specific condition(s), goals, preferences and schedule. You will receive a grocery list and a preparation schedule. Like leftovers? That’s an option too!

Then put your meal plan into action. I’ll be here for support. You’ll even have the option to order your grocery list online and have them delivered to your front door!

Specialty Meal Plans

Blood Sugar Management

This balanced plan contains recipes that keep you satisfied. You'll experience stable blood sugar, and feel fuller with high fiber that promotes healthy digestion. Recipes feature anti- inflammatory foods known to reduce the risk of chronic diseases.

Increased Energy

This plan is completely customizable and contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy. It is all about adding vitality and energy to your day so you won't need to rely on caffeine or sweet snacks to get through your afternoon.

High Cholesterol or Hypertension

Looking to add more plant-based recipes to your mealtimes, trying to reduce your cholesterol or blood pressure? These plans contain lots of plant powered recipes packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients that work to decrease inflammation. Recipes are full of vegetables, fruits and whole grains which increase fiber, vitamins, minerals in your diet. These recipes are nutritious and delicious!

Active Woman

These meal suggestions emphasizes powering you through plants. Research suggests that plant foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25% will be comprised of high-quality proteins. This plan includes snacks designed to fuel your active lifestyle.

Don't see exactly what you need?

Anything is possible with this level of customization - just reach out. I would love to help simplify your life.

Scroll to Top